Thursday, February 18, 2010

fit and fabulous (ya I said it )

Well it has been awhile since I had an entry. That is not because I haven’t been exercising but because I have been so busy between exercising and homework (finals coming) that I haven’t had much of a chance to write.


So I defiantly found my exercise niche with the DVD that is a total Body Makeover.

It works all of your muscles in 55 minutes. I am at a point where I am starting to gain muscle so the weight is not coming off so fast. This is of course discouraging because there is nothing better than seeing those numbers drop, but I consol myself in the fact that sooner or later they will drop.

Proverbs 23:11 says …The desire of the Righteous ends only in good. And it is my desire to look fit and fabulous (ya I said it ) and as a daughter of the King I know that my desire to be fit will end well.

I know that I have to do more than just desire…I have to act. This is where I am so glad to be a Christian because every day I have the Holy Spirit to assist me in making the right choices as far as weight goes. It is wonderful how He will nudge or encourage or challenge me at just the right time.

I am blessed!!!

Oh ya...15 and 1/2 pounds lost so far!!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

And you ARE looking FIT, Lisa!!! 'So glad I got to see you and note the improvement in your physique yesterday! On your way to F-a-b-u-l-o-u-s. Keep up the great work, Whoohooo!!! :-)