Saturday, February 6, 2010

Tired of being the fat chick!

For our struggle is not against flesh and blood, but against the rulers, against the authorities, against the powers of this dark world and against the spiritual forces of evil in the heavenly realms!


Ephesians 6:12

And boy have I been struggling. Talk about wishy washy! One minute I am gonna “get er don” and the next moment “I’m done”.

But you know how in every group photo or just group in general there is always mostly skinny people and the one fat chick?

Well I just came to the realization that I am tired of being the fat chick!

Yes I have fallen of my horse, and stayed down for quite awhile but I am getting back on and this time I am super-gluing my seat to the saddle!

Wahooo!!!! It feels good to be back!!!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

'Still here to cheer you on too, Lisa! You Can Do It!!!

What's the saddle program look like for you today?

Lisa Cline said...

I am starting to do "The Firm" exercises.

dariachick said...

Awesome Job Lisa keep going!